Strongerman Strongerman

Real fun and challenging game.

Gypopothomas responds:

Thanks!

Armored Corps Armored Corps

649745!

but the game was extremly repetetive and boring... waste of time.

Brick Stacker Brick Stacker

Meh

I agree with evil-badboy, re-make of 99 bricks.
The ragdoll engine wasn't even optimised, it lagged when I got 50 bricks falling. Graphics of bricks should be better, not some colored brick texture.
There's lots of bad things in this game but I don't bother listing them all. Try harder on the design next time.

Eternal Red Eternal Red

this game is fu***ng long

It took me more than hour to get 67th level on hardcore and I'm still playing this with cash turrets all over the ceilings. How many levels are there? I hope less then 100 because the flash player started to lagg.
About that lag, you should optimize the graphics so when an enemy, bullet or the cash text is off-screen the flash player shouldn't render it, it'll make me possible to run freely on the end of stage.
Another thing, is in-game background a trace of bitmap? If so, I hope you've made id 'cache as bitmap' or else that will increase the lagg to worse-computer-owners.
Gameplay: the beginning was pretty boring, I could run the game and browse the internet at the same time not worrying about it... Until the level 35th or so. Bosses should be tougher.

Now it's level 68, lots of cash guns, no more ceiling space and uber machine gun... Waiting to the end.

Splat... Splat...

Gratz

on re-making one of my favourite game MONO from binary zoo.

Roger's Magic 8 Ball Roger's Magic 8 Ball

Awesome idea but...

its extremely hard to hit the ball.

Punch Tom Out Punch Tom Out

Good game

but what the fuck is wrong with those special moves "left jab" "right block" what ever i do what it tells me to do it's like TOO SLOW, WRONG. I got f***ed up by this game, i was confused, you should provide more informations about what to do...

Ether War Ether War

Good

but can i get optimized version or something, this game lags a shit out of my p4 3.00 ...

Kajenx responds:

There are a lot of things in the options menu to mess with the quality. Try turning down the particles and the quality setting.

Shadez: Black Operations Shadez: Black Operations

Great

but hell repetitive, I got bored at 30th stage and all i did was launch artillery strike when stage starts and lots of tanks and copters. Aaand sooo oooon.
Decent score for original graphics and menu effects.

Feel the Beat (F2Jam) Feel the Beat (F2Jam)

JESUS CHRIST

I wish the second song was less hard D:

But overall the game is awesome